Hobbywing XRotor Micro 4in1 ESC&FC F4 G2 Combo
Varen kan desværre ikke købes, da der ikke er flere på lager
Product details in english
XRotor Micro 45A 4in1 BLHeli32 6S
- The 4ini1 ESC not only includes four high-performance 45A BLHeli-32 DShot1200ESCs, two built-in BECs (5V & 10V) for powering FC, LEDs (on VTX) and otherdevices, but also a voltameter module which allows FC to monitor the battery volt& amp in real time.The XRotor Micro 45A 4in1 BLHeli32 6S with a small size(almost the same as a FC) is specially designed for competition FPV(s).
- The use of high-performance 32-bit ARM MCUs with operating frequency of up to 48MHz,3-in-1 drive ICs, top quality MOSFETs & ceramic capacitors, 3-ounce copper, and 6 layers of PCBsguarantees less heat, higher efficiency and rapider response.
- The Innovative connecting method via a soft cable (*it works better when pairing withthe XRotor Micro-F4-G2 Flight Control) combined with the shock-absorbing design of mountingholes effectively reduces the impact on high-sensitivity ESC components from outsideshock and provides great shock-absorbing protection to upper devices (i.e. FC).
- The XRotor Micro 45A 4in1 BLHeli_32 DShot1200, which featuresthe 3rd generation of BLHeli-32 firmware, has great performance& rich functions and supports adjusting parameters or upgradingfirmware via different methods (i.e. via throttle signal wire withusing other development board or a FC flashed with theCleanfight/Betaflight/Butterflight/invaflight firmware).
- Besides DShot150/300/600 digital throttle signal modes &the regular PWM/Oneshot125/Oneshot42/Multishot throttlesignal modes, the XRotor Micro 45A 4in1 BLHeli_32DShot1200 which features great anti-interference & rapidresponse also supports the latest Dshot1200 superhigh-speed digital throttle signal mode.
- The ESC firmware uses hardware generated motor pwmfor smooth throttle response and silent operation. Dampedlight does regenerative breaking, causing very fast motorretardation, and it inherently also does active freewheeling.
|Model||XRotor Micro 45A 4in1 BLHeli32 6S|
|Application||FPVs with 130-300mm Diagonal Wheelbase|
|LiPo Power input||3S-6S|
|BEC Output||5V & 1.5A - 10V & 1.5A|
|Input Wires||12AWG-130mm* (Red/Black)|
|Output Wire||No wires but solder tabs|
|Connectors In||XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on)|
* Note: All the wire length above is the original length, not the length you see from the outside.
- Powerful Hardware for Super Fast Operating Speed
The STM32F405 MCU, which features powerful computing capacity & super operating speed,combined with the high-sensitivity ICM20602 6-axis motion sensor supports 32KHz PID controller &gyro.
The built-in OSD chip allows users to adjust or set OSD parameters via theBetaflight/Cleanflight/Butterflight/invaflight software or transmitter easily. The internal TF-cardexpansion slot allows users to insert a SD card to record more flight data.
- XRotor Micro Flight Controller F4 G2
- Compatible with (Multirotors): Quadcopter
- Firmware: OMNIBUSF4SD
- FC Programming: Supported
- Programming via: Betaflight/Cleanflight-configurator or Others
- Compatible with (Modes): PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, DShot1200, Proshot1000 and etc.
- Compatible with (Transmitters): PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL, and etc.
- OSD: Built-in
- Voltage Monitoring: Supported
- Current Monitoring: Supported
- External Buzzer: Supported
- LED Control: Supported
- BEC: No
- USB Port: MicroUSB
- Size: 36*36mm
- Weight: 6g